Monday, March 21, 2011

Pictures

After six hours of uploading, over 600 pictures of the Mission Trip have been added to my website. While the youth have plenty of pictures of our free time, I have the most on our mission sites (since most did not take their cameras for these events.) But not all ministry sites are represented, as at some places I could not take any, or very few pictures. For example, the homeless ministry has no pictures, except for Roberto in the orientation session. As a result, the pictures do not tell the whole story.
The pictures can be accessed at http://johnhenry64.smugmug.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you for sharing.
    Looks like a great way to see NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photos! I really enjoyed following along this week.
    Now I must get Tyler on the phone to hear more!

    ReplyDelete