Monday, March 9, 2009

Entering Into the Blog World

It is with some hesitation that I enter the sphere of blogging. On the one hand, this is a great vehicle for me to share my thoughts and comments with friends, family, church members and anyone who happens to come by. That's why, on the other hand, I am hesitant to do this. My thoughts will be out there for everyone to see--from parishioners to complete strangers. But given my upcoming trips to Kentucky and South America, I thought it is time for me to make this move. Besides, I usually have to something to say and not everything can be said or should be said from the pulpit.

The name of this blog is "John's Jots." The name goes back to a newsletter that I sent out to friends during the days when mail, rather than email, was the means of communication. The companion to this blog is my Smugmug picture website. It's at http://johnhenry64.smugmug.com. Enjoy the pictures posted there.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world John. I'll link your blog to mine. Mine is ronhosmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete